W E L C O M E T O W E B S A W A R D S
- From the year 2000 until mid 2004 the original Webs Awards (as it was then known) was built up by its Founder Nikola Kitanovic until he finally decided that the time had come to call it a day. We acknowledge the sterling efforts of Nikola through those past years and thank him for the great opportunity he has provided for us to breathe new life into his vision. Consider paying a visit to Nikola's web site. Being fortunate enough to receive ownership of the original Webs Awards, we renamed the site WebsAwards, altered the design and format and have moved into the future with a progressive, transparent and efficient organization that works to meet the needs of web site owners through our dual web sites WebsAwards and WebsAwards Help Now! whether they be new to the awards community, firmly established within same or owners of wider subject web sites.
O U R M I S S I O N I S T O
- • Provide award seekers access to serious Award Programs of integrity and objectivity offering fair evaluations.
- • Provide our applicants with independent analysis of content and presentation these being based on facts, uninfluenced by personal feelings, interpretations and/or prejudice.
- • Maintain a balance of integrity and support to our applicants, membership and staff.
- • Be an equal opportunity employer of staff working on a voluntary basis providing respect and validation.
- • Offer support to and respectful recognition of other Award Program rating / classification services.
- • Maintain consistency in standing beside our Code of Ethics (CoE.)
- • Provide an environment within which staff are encouraged to fully participate in the growth and future of WebsAwards.
- • Always hear, listen to and acknowledge the suggestions of our staff and membership.
- • Enable WebsAwards to earn the respect of its peers within the awards community.
W E D O N O T P R O V I D E
- Assessments for ( personal subject ) web sites; we are web site Award Program specific and it is Award Programs that we wish to provide recognition of which means all Award Program providers are welcome to join with us. We also seek to be supportive of the many other services provided within the awards community for to be so will provide quality benefits for our applicants and members through the quality resources, skills and assistance they provide.
- It is vitally important that Award Program owners considering applying for a WebsAwards rating or rating upgrade ensure they are fully familiar with all the information provided within our How We Evaluate, Rating Case Study, General Requirements and Criteria Rubric navigation links PRIOR TO submitting any application.
A W A R D C O M M U N I T Y N E W S
- Access the latest Award Community News RSS Feed ( see lower navigation. )
T H E W I N D S O F C H A N G E
- WebsAwards has changed the way it does things and believe that these changes will make it easier for applicants to see exactly what is required to achieve our ratings. Please refer to upper left side navigation links Rating Case Study, General Requirements and Criteria Rubric. The Rubric method follows a logical progression of skill level, displays what is expected in a clearly delineated manner and each skill level can be viewed in its entirety thus can only be of benefit to applicants and evaluators alike.
U P D A T E S
- Please refer to our News link displayed on the lower right side facing corner of all main site pages.
Top | News